Thank you for choosing to stay at The Cove Lakeside Resort in Kelowna, BC. Please review our resort policies below:
Best Rate Guarantee
Rest assured that you’ll always find the guaranteed lowest rates for The Cove Lakeside Resort right here on our official website. Feel confident when you book directly with us, knowing that you’re guaranteed the Best Available Rate for your stay.
If you do find a lower published rate prior to – or within 24 hours of – booking your suite, please give us a call. We’ll happily honour that confirmed lower rate.
Note that our Best Rate Guarantee does not include packaged rates or reservations booked via opaque or auction sites.
The Cove Lakeside Resort is open and ready to serve our guests. Some of our amenities are temporarily closed and other services are modified.
Open at the Resort:
Spa at The Cove (Click here for Hours of Operation)
Fitness Room (Daily, 6:00am - 11:00pm)
The Landing Kitchen & Bar (Click here for Hours of Operation)
Outdoor Hot Tub (Daily, 8:30am -11:00pm)
Theatre (Daily, 10:00am - 10:00pm)
Fire Pits (Daily, 3:00pm - 11:00pm)
Outdoor Pools (Daily, 8:30am - 10:00pm)
Tennis Court (Daily, 8:30am - 10:00pm)
BBQ Grills (Daily, 8:30am - 10:00pm)
LakeSurf Marina (Click here for Hours of Operation)
Arrival & Departure Policy
• Check-in time: 5:00pm Check-out time: 10:00am
• Upon check-in guests will be required to present valid government-issued photo identification and a valid credit card; registered hotel guests must be 19 years or older.
• Upon arrival a credit card pre-authorization of $500 will be processed for possible damages and incidentals.
• Cash and debit cards may only be used for payment at the time of departure.
• Resort Fee: $20 per night fee applies to reservations staying from June – September.
• Late departure requests are subject to availability. For any departures after 10:00am, a charge of 50% of the nightly room rate will apply, and for departures past 1:00pm, a charge of 100% of the nightly room rate will apply.
• Check-out prior to the confirmed check-out date will result in the full payment of the entire stay, including taxes.
Additional Person Policy
• Children under 17 years of age stay free with an accompanying adult, to a maximum of occupancy restrictions.
• At this time, suite occupancy is restricted to 2 adults per bedroom.
• From October - May, a deposit of one night’s room and taxes is processed at the time of booking, and from June - September, a deposit of two night's room and taxes is processed at the time of booking; on the credit card provided to secure your reservation. This credit card must be presented with valid Government-issued ID upon check-in.
A deposit of one night's accommodation (room and taxes) will be taken at the time of booking from October - May and a deposit of two night's accommodation (room and taxes) will be taken at the time of booking from June - September; on the credit card provided to secure your reservation. This credit card will be used for full payment as outlined in this policy; and must be presented with valid Government-issued ID upon check-in.
• During the High Season (June - September) full payment for the entire stay will be taken 14 days prior to arrival.
• During the Off Season (October - May) full payment for the entire stay will be taken 48 hours prior to arrival.
Accommodation Taxes and Fees
PST (Provincial Sales Tax) = 8%
GST (Goods & Services Tax) = 5%
DMF (Destination Marketing Fee) = 3%
• Failure to cancel within time frame specified below will result in a fee equivalent to the booked length of stay (room and taxes):
High Season (June - September): The Cove Lakeside Resort allows a cancellation with full refund up to fourteen (14) days prior to your arrival date.
Off Season (October - May): The Cove Lakeside Resort allows a cancellation with full refund up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date.
No Show Policy
• Failure to cancel within the time frame specified in our Cancellation Policy or failure to arrive on the confirmed arrival date will result in the full payment of your entire stay including taxes being forfeited.
• The Cove does not provide daily housekeeping service, however a towel and linen exchange, and amenity replenishment is available on request.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited in any of our guest suites including on patios and balconies.
• Please inquire with Front Desk about the designated outdoor smoking area.
• A $500 deep cleaning fee will be charged for non-compliance.
Pet (Dog) Policy
• A fee of $20 (+5% GST) per pet per night will apply, at a maximum allowance of 2 dogs per suite, with a 75 pound (34 kg) weight limit.
• The resort must be notified in advance if you are bringing a dog, as pet-friendly accommodations must be booked in advance.
• A dog policy waiver must be signed at check-in.
• If a dog is brought into your suite without notice, you will incur an additional $300 room cleaning fee.
• No other pet varieties are permitted in resort suites.
View our Pet Policy Registration & Waiver Form here.
• Complimentary parking is available for resort guests in our above ground parking lot or in our underground parking garage.
• The underground parking garage has a maximum height clearance of 6'3" and is subject to availability.
• Trailer and Recreational Vehicle parking is not allowed on resort property.
The Cove Lakeside Resort values your privacy. We want you to be confident in using this site to make your online reservations at our resort in West Kelowna, British Columbia. In addition, we are very much aware of your concerns about the confidentiality of your information and we have no desire or intent to infringe on your privacy.
We will not provide your personal information to anyone else. When you submit your personal information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, we will not give or sell this content to any outside company for any use. This information will be kept confidential and will be used only to support your customer relationship with us. We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information we have collected from you at our site.
All the information contained in this website, including the site design, graphics and text, are the copyrighted property of The Cove Lakeside Resort. Any other trademarks, company names, product names, and/or logos set forth in this website are the property of their respective owners.
Last updated: March 1, 2019
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and more useful to you.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the website, deliver advertisements on and through the website, and so on.