Cove Cares Commitment
The health, safety and security of our team members, our guests, and our community is our top priority. Our "Book with Confidence" Cove Cares Commitment was designed to enhance safety and to minimize risk for our guests and team members.
Our "Book with Confidence" Cove Cares Commitment initiative focuses on three critical touchpoints. They include the following highlights:
Cleaning and Sanitization
• Our “Book with Confidence" Cove Cares Commitment program is our commitment to cleaning, providing guests with the confidence they deserve
• The cleaning and sanitization of our condo style suites is our priority. Team members emphasize thorough sanitizing of our suites including TVs, remote controls, tables, doorknobs, light switches, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks
• We do not provide stayover service; however, we will arrange for delivery of essentials, such as towels, coffee, tea etc. Our condo style suites offer you a home away from home, with fully equipped kitchen, in-room laundry, etc.
• Frequent cleaning and heavy disinfection of high-touch public surfaces, including lobby doors and handles, light switches, front desk, vending areas, ATM & credit card machine, corridor and stairwell handrails and elevators
• Hand sanitizer stations in the lobby for guest use and in the team center for team member uses
Cove Cares Commitment Protocols
To enhance safety for visitors and team members, we use disinfectant products that have been pre-approved and certified for use against emerging viruses, bacteria, and other airborne and blood-borne pathogens.
To ensure the health and safety of our guests, we have implemented several new initiatives throughout our resort, including the following:
Our Public Spaces
Upon arrival at our resort, the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting by dedicated staff has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on "high-touch" surfaces including front desk counters, concierge desks, elevators buttons, door handles, public restrooms, suite door locks and stair handrails.
Hand sanitizing stations are readily available in high traffic areas throughout the resort. They are located at key guest and team member contact areas such as resort entrances, reception areas, lobby, restrooms, meeting and event spaces and elevator landings.
Our Guest Suites
Disinfectants (which are EPA registered for emerging viral pathogens) are used to clean guest suites, including "high-touch" items like television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-suite control panels, light switches, thermostats and flooring. If you need anything replenished, please contact the front desk.
Meeting and Event Set Ups & Services
We are always reviewing and adapting to all regulations from Provincial Health Officer Of British Columbia.
Seating capacities and floor plans are reviewed on an event-by-event basis at this time. Meeting and event rooms are arranged to allow for appropriate physical distancing compliance between guests.
Team members have been trained on procedures and will work in small teams to limit the number of people they are exposed to. Team members will wear gloves as required for specific tasks, as part of their regular uniform. All team members using this PPE have been trained on the correct use of this equipment.
Serving utensils are refreshed regularly.
During peak meeting periods, attendants are scheduled to perform cleaning protocols.
Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed at each meeting room in use.
Site inspections will be conducted in compliance with all established protocols.
Front Desk and Guest Service Desk
For additional seperation for guest and staff safety, transparent acrylic barriers have been installed at the front desk. Guests are asked to refrain from reaching through or beyond these barriers.